Our new Conservative Manifesto was launch on Sunday 24th December:What was included was:
The Prime Minister has launched our 2019 General Election Manifesto. Below is a guide to all the key points you need on the manifesto.
If there is a majority of Conservative MPs on 13 December, we will get our new deal through Parliament. We will get Brexit done in January and unleash the potential of our whole country.
- Extra funding for the NHS, with 50,000 more nurses and 50 million more GP surgery appointments a year.
- 20,000 more police and tougher sentencing for criminals.
- An Australian-style points-based system to control immigration.
- Millions more invested every week in science, schools, apprenticeships and infrastructure while controlling debt.
- Reaching Net Zero by 2050 with investment in clean energy solutions and green infrastructure to reduce carbon emissions and pollution.
- We will not raise the rate of income tax, VAT or National Insurance.
Here are some other key commitments:
- Cutting taxes for working people by raising the National Insurance Contributions threshold, saving 31 million taxpayers around £100 next year. Our ultimate ambition is to raise the threshold to £12,500 – which would put almost £500 in people’s pockets.
- Supporting working parents with a £1 billion boost for childcare to increase the availability of after school and holiday childcare.
- Ending unfair hospital car parking charges to support our fantastic NHS staff on night shifts, as well as disabled and terminally ill patients and their families.
- Investing in clean energy to protect our planet and create more jobs – £9.2 billion to make our homes, schools and hospitals more energy efficient, £1 billion extra to expand the electric vehicle charging network, increasing offshore wind capacity and £800 million to establish Carbon Capture and Storage clusters.
- Improving infrastructure across the country with £2 billion for the biggest ever pothole-filling programme.
- Giving individuals and businesses the right to re-train with £3 billion for a new National Skills Fund.
- Supporting small businesses – by cutting and reforming business rates, increasing the employment allowance, as well as the Building and Structures allowance.
- Launching the fastest ever increase in domestic public research and development spending in British history – increasing R&D spending so that it reaches £18 billion in 2024-25.
- Protecting our environment – with a £640 million Nature for Climate fund, 30,000 more trees planted every year, as well as a £500 million Blue Planet Fund to protect our precious oceans, and banning exporting plastic waste outside the OECD.
Find out more https://vote.conservatives.com/our-plan
If Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour and Nicola Sturgeon’s SNP team up and take control on December 13th, we will have two referendums on Brexit and Scotland in 2020.
Please support a majority Conservative Government so our country can move on instead of going backwards:
Promoted by Claire Fussell on behalf of Mims Davies, both of Mid Sussex Conservative Association, both at 5 Hazelgrove Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 3PH